The biggest breakthroughs we have caused through our programs is when there is coaching to coach young people through the spaces to act and lead with Landcare.
Coaching gives our programs the punch they need to fast track young people’s potential to be skilled, ready and confident to take on stuff that is important to them.
By focusing on coaching, alongside mentoring, young people can discover for themselves the next step to take to own who they are and what’s important to them, the environment and their community.
Let’s face it, young people today deal with multiple pressures and can benefit greatly from a little guidance and coaching, to negotiate between expectations, assumptions, wants and needs.
Depending on a young person’s dreams and desires to act and lead with Landcare, we provide coaching services that cover the following topics.
- Writing grants
- Crowd funding and other fundraising opportunities
- Social media, the do’s and dont’s
- Partnership and network development
- Media training
- Story development
- Grant writing
- Expanded leadership
- Representation and composure
- Integrity and responsibility
- Talking to stakeholders and politicians
- Working with networks and finding projects
- Public speaking session and resources
- Workplace health and safety