12:00 pm 15/10/2016 - 16/10/2016 Hunter Valley, Martindale NSW
Hunter Intrepid Landcare are heading out to the Hunter Valley to spend the weekend with local Landcare Gurus, Trevor and Marion, to visit their inspiring rural property located next to Wollemi National Park. You will get a chance to learn about how they care for the local land, and live off grid! How’s that for sustainability!?
Ticket bookings are a must and you can access them here.
What’s the plan you say? Well…
- Guided tour of our hosts amazing property, located right next to Wollemi National Park
- Learn about their amazing off the grid house
- Lesson in weed identification, prizes up for grabs!
- Camp by the bush/creek (weather permitting) with a bonfire
- Explore the local area with your new found friends.
- Options include Baiame Cave, exploring the park, options limitless!
Food and Drink
- Intrepid Landcare will supply yummy dinner and breaky.
- Bring a bottle of wine to share if you want, or drinks of your choice for yourself.
Stay up to date with updates in the Facebook event.